Wednesday, March 20, 2013

January 28, 2013

 This week was a crazy one! We have dropped so many people! So a lot of our time has been spent contacting and good ol door knocking! We contacted over 100 people this last week. It was a lot of talking but it has helped me out with speaking a whole lot. We have this investigator named Edson, you already know about him, but he came to church and has already read the first 7 chapters in the BOM!! Ahhhh! that never happens! He is so prepared and I am super excited for him! We are also trying to focus on families and sharing the gospel with them. We have another investigator named Igor that is I think 18. He is a super cool kid and I have high hopes for him. Also Alex, a 16 year old, and he is also progressing really well tambem! We have a lot of less actives that we go and teach as well. Our area is so huge!! We have San Paulo, and a place called Sambi Zanga ( I have no idea if that is spelled right) But it takes us about an hour to get to there in a taxi. It is right by the ocean and the big fishing port. I have only eaten at one persons house so far and it wasnt even a member. It was really good food. We could clearly tell that they were one of the more wealthy people here. Heh, so a few days ago I got assulted by a bunch of drunk guys (about 5). We were just walking down the street when they grabbed me and my backpack and started trying to put there hands into my pockets to take my stuff. But Elder Wilhelm started shoving them off of me. They were pretty drunk so they couldnt have done much but they had some strength, enough to suprise me when I couldnt get away on my own. As soon as I got my arms free we started to run and a man driving by say what happened and let us in his car and we drove away. The best part was that we got his information and he wants to meet with us!! I guess it pays to get overrun by a bunch of drunk Angolan guys.
That was about it for this week. I love this gospel so much and I know that it is the best thing that anyone could ever do in there life!! I love my savior and I KNOW that he lives! I know that we are all here on this earth for a purpose and Christ and Pai Celestial are there to help us every step of the way. I love you all so very much!! Keep the faith and always trust that the lord is there, because he is!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment