Wednesday, March 20, 2013

February 25, 2013

Hello! I am doing half of my emails know and half of them later. Yeah, we kinda knew about Angola being made a mission for a week or so! It is so awesome!!!

Elder Wilhelm is doing fine, and yes, I washed my hands before I took the stiches out. It really wasn't a big deal. It only took less than 5 min. Alex and Erickson are doing great and are very excited for their babtisms on the 9th of Marco! As are we!! Luzia is doing great and just soaks up everything we put in front of her. Her ability to understand everything we teach her is astounding! She is a very smart woman! We had 5 investigators come to church yesterday! That is a pretty good number compared to what we have been getting. Getting people to church is one of the most difficult things to do here. Well Im going to finish this email later today, and try and send some pics.

Anyway I guess the big news for this last week was that Edson got
baptized!!  And he asked me to do it!!  It was so amazing!  But he is
an awesome guy!  He came down with polydizimo (pre cursor to malaria)
the day before babtism. But he still wanted to be baptized. And then
on Sunday he got really sick. So bad that he couldnt even leave his
house.  So he will be confirmed next Sunday.   Everything here is
going great and the work is moving along very well.
     So I sent some pictures. One of our room; kitchen, One of me on
the roof, One of use and Edson and babtism.  The one with all the
teenagers is Erickson on the far right and Alex with the pink shirt in
the middle.!!  Love you all!  This gospel is true and Our savior loves
us so much!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment