Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May 6, 2013

Ola Dredges!
This week was great and as always it is great and I love to hear from you all! Jessiqa!!!!! AHHHHH che! I cant believe that you are actually going! I think im more excited then you are!! Is is Spanish speaking? Waow, Carlsbad California! Congradulations! I love you all and am so happy to know that all is well.
We will be doing a skype thing this Sunday the 12th at 16 or 17 hours our time, so it would be 7 or 8 or 9 oclock for all of you. I dont know exactly how it works but, we shall see. I know that you need to make 2 different Skype acocunts. one for me and one for you. And then you will need to "Friend" the two accounts. Send me the login and passcode stuff for the account you make for me and I will log on on Sunday at the appointed hour. I will just get on my email right before we skype to figure it out. ON Sunday I guess you just log in and we connect. Thanks!
This week we had Danilson Baptized on Saturday and Confirmed the next day in church! I cant begin to describe how it feels. I even got a little choked up when he was lifted from the water by his best friend Nuno. In total the mission had 15 baptisms that day!! What a blessing!! We also did a lot more contacting and for some reason this week we ran into a lot more door slams. More than ever before...it was a little weird. But the lord is blessing his people here A LOT! Palo is just a spiritual sponge and he wants every single pamphlet we have and film we have to watch. He asks us at the end of evey lesson if we have a another pamphlet for him. We ran out last week. He understands the gospel better than I do. He understood about Stick of Joseph and Judah and made the connection with the Book of Mormon and Lehi, how those families are related. Just from reading!!! He is amazing and now we are teaching his wife who is a Methodist but she really likes our message and she has started reading the BOM! We are so blessed here! Thank you so much for all of your support and I look forward to seeing you all on Sunday! I will try and send some pictures this week or the next week. Remember, The lord is in everything we do. I love my Savior and know that He lives!!
Elder Dredge

No comments:

Post a Comment