Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May 13, 2013

Ola Famllia!
It was good to see you all yesterday! I loved hearing from all of you and and very happy that all is well at home!! Caleb that is a pretty cool machine that you have there! Dave also seems like a really nice guy! Heh, we skyped yesterday and now I get to do emails. Cool huh!? I am going to send some pictures so this email will be a little shorter.
We found out transfers and I am going down to Huambo... I dont really know anything about it except that I will be flying down some time this week and that it is only a group right now. It is a little province town. I dont really know much. just that Thats where im going. Im pretty excited! But I am a little sad that I have to leave my area. And I just found out that they are dessolving our area. Luanda 1 C. It will be split up between two other areas. Or something like that. But I will miss Palo and Dalilson and all the other members and Investigators that We will have been teaching. It is the will of the Lord and I am totally fine with that. Thanks so much for all you do and for your support and love!! I love you all! And I know that Christ is our Savior! I know that The Book of Mormon is true and that it changes lives! I have seen it. I love what President Holland said two conferences ago. "The crowning characteristic of love is always loyalty!" I know that to be true! If we love the Lord then we will always strive to follow him and submit out will to his! Of this I testify! His hand is beckoning to us. All we need to do is have the courage and love to grab hold.
Com Amor, Elder Dredge

No comments:

Post a Comment