Friday, November 8, 2013

October 28, 2013

First of all I would like to thank you all for the Birthday wishes!! You are all amazing! I'm sure with all your wishes this birthday will be the most memorable ever!! I also received a letter from the Abplanalps this past week! Thank you! I too cannot believe that I am 20 years old. As dad put it, I am no longer a teenager.....a strange thought. I have learned a lot. I heard a quote in the MTC that I liked a lot. " Wise men learn from there mistakes, super wise men learn from others' mistakes" I would have to say that I have learned a lot from my mistakes. But hey, that's life! Thanks for the video, I tried to watch it but this computer doesn't have a "player program" thing. Maybe next week.  A few weeks ago we found a store that sells pumpkins! You know what that means!!! Halloween!!! we are going to carve pumpkins!! Woooohhoooo! Its going to be great! Zach I'm right there with ya! But I don't think my pumpkin will be as good as yours. Send me a picture of your pumpkin and your Ninja costume, ok? I'm excited to see it!! Noelle it sounds like you had a great time at the dance! I miss the good old days! Congrats with one more piano recital under the belt mom!! Your the best mom ever!!

This past week we received a new elder. Elder Francisco. He is Angolan and has been assigned to work with us so we are in a tripla. He is the nicest guy you will ever meet. He is 23 and only wants to do missionary work. He is always wanting to pay for our stuff, clean our shoes and dishes and is just the nicest guy. We are not his trainers because he hasn't even been to the MTC yet so we are just giving him a kick start of sorts. Its really fun! Speaking of Norberto we went over to his house yesterday after church. At church we watched one session of General Conference. When we talked to Norberto he bore powerful testimony of what was said and taught!! He is the best ever!!

Darn! Time is up, sorry its not all that much but I thank you for everything! You are all the best family a guy like me could ask for! Have a great Halloween!!! Don't eat too much candy!
Love Elder Dredge

No comments:

Post a Comment