Monday, October 14, 2013

October 7, 2013

Howdy!
Thanks for the email! It sounds like you are all doing great! Chase is back!!! Holy smokes. Tell him I said hi! Yes we did get to watch the Sunday sessions. We went over to presidents house Sunday and had lots of food and a great time watching General conference! I loved it when President Monson talked about his wife and the trials of life. It was a great talk. Something that I learned that I Loved was when Elder Mckonkie was speaking. He quoted another Prophet that goes something like this "I always know when I am speaking under the influence of the spirit because I always learn something from what I have said." It applies perfectly to missionary work. After that we slept over at Presidents house and had a breakfast of pancakes and waffles!!! It was just like going to Grammas and Grampas for the weekend. Then we went to the beach and played football and soccer and frisbee. (no water) It was one of the best P-days I have had! In the top 3 for sure. All in all it was a great weekend!
I found out that Slow didn't go to church this last week from the other elders. They said that he was at a party. They still dont know if he is all right but this week they will know for sure. I have faith in him. He has already made it this far, he can go the rest of the way no problem. And yes, we had another good week at church...


That is where the internet cut out last week. I'll write another letter in just a min.
Elder Dredge

No comments:

Post a Comment