Monday, July 7, 2014

June 16, 2014

Im sorry I dont have a lot of time. Yesterday we went to the Orphanage and stayed there for most of the day thus leaving little time to do any of the normal Pday activities. It was a great experience and was very heartwarming and very humbling. We have so much STUFF! I cant believe how much we are spolied. Gratitude.
I am so glad that you are all doing great, with all the new jobs, races, games and what not. Happy Fathers day dad!!!! I love you. And I love you Mom, Jessiqa, Noelle, Caleb, Emma, and Zach. And all of you other wonderful human beings that read this very short email. Also I would like to send a HAPPY BIRHDAY to Grampa Dredge!! Way to go grampa!
We are doing great. Just trying to help people understand the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I LOVE MY MISSION!! Elder Cook is an amazing missionary!!
I love you all and wish you all a great week!
Elder Dredge

No comments:

Post a Comment