Monday, December 9, 2013

December 9, 2013

Hey there Family!!

Wow it sounds like you are all having a great time with all that snow. Noelle you are already 17! Congrats! Zach, Emma and Caleb!! It sounds like you all love the snow. But while you are all freezing your fannies off over there I am constantly sweating. It is actually getting hotter and hotter every day. But I'm a little pressed on time so this might be a little short.

A few things happened this week. First of all Elder Hamilton of the Seventy and his wife came and did a mission tour! We had a conference with them and I have never been more impressed on by the Spirit. During the entire meeting I was glued to him and what he was saying but more to what he was not saying (if that makes sense). If I had several hours on the computer I would TRY and tell you what i learned. The most important thing was the spirit. I cant even begin to describe what I felt. I know that Elder Hamilton is a man called of God. And because of this I know that Thomas S. Monson is the Prophet on the earth today! I KNOW! I know the gospel was restored through Joseph Smith! I know that the work of the Lord will not be stopped or slowed down. 

We received transferes today. I am going to be serving in Luanda 2A with Elder Pimentel (Brazilian) as Zone Leader. 

Well, my time is almost up. I am really sad to be leaving my area but at the same time excited to get to know another area. I love you all very much and wish the best for you all this week and happy sledding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment